The Hormone Puzzle with Kela Smith
Have you been trying to get pregnant without success? There may be ways to prepare your body for pregnancy that you aren’t aware of! Coach Kela Smith helps women struggling with fertility issues and hormone imbalance, as well as women who just want to lose weight and are struggling to do it. In her training for The Big 5, she takes us through her ideas for helping women to prepare for pregnancy, as well as giving encouragement to keep trying!
The Big Five Ideas to Help You Get Pregnant
1. How to use food as medicine to heal your body from the inside out.
2. How detoxing your body through whole food is not only safer but also cleans the slate and sets you up for success when trying to conceive.
3. How stress and emotional blocks can send signals to your body not to conceive and how to eliminate or reverse these.
4. How environmental toxins play a role in blocking pregnancy
5. How to make simple and easy lifestyle changes to put your body into the optimal state for conception so you get pregnant naturally and with ease.
The Hormone Puzzle Course on The Eclectic Entrepreneurs
Kela’s course on The Eclectic Entrepreneurs is available when you upgrade to The Tribe Membership! You get access to every course that is offered, for only $99/month, plus opportunities each week to mastermind and connect with people all over the world. Kela’s course consists of four lessons that include videos and homework assignments that will help you move forward in your health. You can take the course in a week, or over four weeks, implementing one lesson at at time. The choice is yours!
About Kela Smith
Kela is has been a health and wellness industry for over 20 years and is a certified health and wellness coach. With an extensive background as a professional fitness trainer, wellness educator and self-proclaimed nutrition nerd, Kela has combined all of her passions into a business as a holistic health and wellness coach. Kela’s coaching techniques are tailored toward women struggling with infertility issues and hormone imbalance as well as women struggling to lose weight. As a mom of two little boys herself, Kela struggled with infertility and hormone imbalance for many years. Determined to find a better and more efficient way for women to overcome these hurdles without drugs or invasive procedures, she now specializes in just that! “My coaching goes well beyond the title of being a “health and wellness coach”. I help my clients conceive a healthy baby by teaching them how to use whole food as medicine to heal their bodies, how much exercise they need, how to cut stress from their lives and how to limit their exposure to chemicals in their environment. Are you ready to see what Coach Kela can do for you? Let’s get started! Visit my website @ kelahealthcoach.com to receive your free, The Hormone Puzzle- a recipe guide to decoding hormones and infertility naturally.
Are you overweight, tired, grouchy, stressed and can’t conceive the baby of your dreams then this course is for you! I have designed this program to give you all the tools you need to start eliminating these symptoms of hormone imbalance and fighting your infertility naturally. I do this by teaching you to use whole food as medicine to heal the body from the inside along with easy to implement life style changes, so you become pregnant naturally and you start to look and feel your best without the use of harsh drugs or invasive procedures.
Watch The Big 5 Interviews on The Eclectic Entrepreneurs
The Eclectic Entrepreneurs is for you if you are:
- A service-based entrepreneur, including a coach, mentor, network marketer, healer, etc.
- Ready to choose what to learn, and when to make connections, rather than scroll…scroll…scroll…
- Willing to invest time in learning the skills, tools, and resources that you need at the time you need them.
- Willing to help people with the support that they need, and receive support in return.
- Excited about collaborating with entrepreneurs all over the world.
- Passionate about having an impact and helping to solve problems.
- Ready to invest in your education and connections
- Willing to make a residual income stream by sharing The Eclectic Entrepreneurs with others.
- Willing to expand your comfort zone, receive support, and ask the question, “What else is possible?”.