What is a Mini-Course?
In this interview style video, you will get the 5 tips, tools, actions, ideas, and resources that our trainers want you to learn by taking their course on The Eclectic Entrepreneurs. Consider this a fun appetizer for the incredible meal that is coming later!
What if you could learn to deeply relax while learning? Do you know the importance of taking breaks? How long should you remain on one task? What’s really going on in your brain when learning occurs? My goal while teaching this course is for you to be able to use these strategies throughout your life long learning journey. Then you can teach them to others to increase your and their personal journey while learning new information and skills.
Kelly’s Big 5:
1. Ten Principles of Experiential Brain Based Learning. Do not take this course while driving. It’s an experiential course. You will be engaged throughout the course.
2. There are 6 modules included in the course.
3. Each module is between 10-25 minutes. The module on Brain Network Theory is the longest. I felt it was important to have a basic understanding of the most recent advancements in neuroscience regarding Brain Network Theory. This is an experiential learning course. I’d like for you to incorporate this course into each course you take with Eclectic Entrepreneurs. (*hint* – take this course FIRST to learn more from the rest!)
4. You will gain knowledge about how your brain learns as well as how to take advantage of that knowledge to increase your memory and retention of new valuable information.
5. This course will change how you think about and approach learning. It’s powerful, simplistic, and easy to implement in your everyday life.
Curious? Just sign up below and we’ll get started!
Kelly is a certified NeuroCoach and holds a master’s degree in Social Work. She has over 20 years’ experience working with adults, teens, and seniors who have experienced trauma, grief and loss, chronic pain, financial challenges, and career transitions. She has a passion for assisting people find solutions that best fit their desires and needs. She does have prior experience working with people who have experienced significant trauma. By integrating traditional psychological strategies with mindfulness and brain-based neuroscience.