Moms Need Carbs with Millie Hull and Annie Zeller
Let’s face it. Moms need carbs. People need carbs. And Millie and Annie are out to show you how you can eat your favorite carbs, and still lose weight. Their program, Live Diet Free, was designed for busy moms who want to get off the diet hamster-wheel, and start understanding how food works together. You CAN eat the foods you love! In this Big 5 Training, Millie and Annie go through the 5 actions they would recommend to get started on a Diet Free Life!
The Big Five Actions to Change Your Mindset Around Carbs
1. Gain Clarity around what’s not working for you in your health journey
2. Get a clear picture of what you really want. (Most people don’t take the time to do this)
3. Well teach you how to look at food a little differently and show you how to create fat burning meals with your favorite foods in the right combinations.
4. Address the emotional connection to food and how to release the shame and guilt that comes with it.
5. Teach you an action step when you feel out of control around food.
The Moms Need Carbs Course on The Eclectic Entrepreneurs
About Millie Hull and Annie Zeller
We are sisters with a long-standing passion for Food and Fitness. We’ve combined Millie’s experience in the fitness industry with Annie’s nutrition education over the years to create a dynamic coaching program designed with women in mind! We are passionate about living a diet-free life and sharing our love of food, fitness, and more food!
Together, we are dedicated to helping women just like us, overcome the diet cycle and feel happier and healthier in their own skin.
Watch The Big 5 Interviews on The Eclectic Entrepreneurs
Join The Eclectic Entrepreneurs for free, and watch ALL of The Big 5 Interviews in 13 different topics, including Business, Personal Development, Relationships, Wellness, and Financial.
The Eclectic Entrepreneurs is for you if you are:
- A service-based entrepreneur, including a coach, mentor, network marketer, healer, etc.
- Ready to choose what to learn, and when to make connections, rather than scroll…scroll…scroll…
- Willing to invest time in learning the skills, tools, and resources that you need at the time you need them.
- Willing to help people with the support that they need, and receive support in return.
- Excited about collaborating with entrepreneurs all over the world.
- Passionate about having an impact and helping to solve problems.
- Ready to invest in your education and connections
- Willing to make a residual income stream by sharing The Eclectic Entrepreneurs with others.
- Willing to expand your comfort zone, receive support, and ask the question, “What else is possible?”.