What is a Mini-Course?
In this interview style video, you will get the 5 tips, tools, actions, ideas, and resources that our trainers want you to learn by taking their course on The Eclectic Entrepreneurs. Consider this a fun appetizer for the incredible meal that is coming later!
Brooke’s Big 5:
This course is meant to help you Create Change in your life and business. We will focus on your Mindset as you become aware of certain mind traps we can find ourselves in and how to be proactive in dealing with these traps. As a business owner you are going to have plenty of hurdles, don’t let your own mindset be one of them.
1. Fear is common to all of us. We are all walking around having the same type of thoughts. We don’t ever think about that though. We all get soooo immersed in our thoughts that we forget: WE ARE NOT OUR THOUGHTS.
2. One of the best things you can learn is how to listen to your fear. To really feel it and understand it. Part of my course is teaching you how to physically identify your fears and putting a name to it. Each Fear requires a different action and it’s good know what is popping up. I teach you how to get out of the road and on the sidewalk with your fears and emotions.
3. Fear cannot be “gotten rid” of. There are some ideas that we can get rid of our natural emotions and that is simply not true. Your best bet is learn to listen and respect it. That is the best way to move through it. Fear has a purpose. It’s to keep you safe!
4. Start talking to other Entrepreneurs. When you start to see how common our fears REALLY ARE. The start having less power over us.
5. I teach you how take control of the bus. Instead of letting fear drive that wheel, we want to learn how to give the control back to the bus driver, i.e. YOU!
Curious? Just sign up below and we’ll get started!
Hello, I’m Brooke Wiles! I live in sunny Jacksonville, Florida with my three kids. I teach pole dancing as well as teaching people to get out of their heads and into their lives and businesses.
Like many women I was raised to believe that the only important goal in life is marriage and children. (If this is your jam, I’m not hatin on it!) I soon learned that I was not living a fulfilled life. I found myself getting angry at everyone and myself. I was miserable.
So I decided to do something different. I decided to see what was out in the world and in the process I found what makes me happy. Supporting others in their pursuit of happiness.
I believe that everyone has the right to happiness and that you should be supported in whatever fashion that takes.
I’ll be your biggest cheerleader!