What is a Mini-Course?
In this interview style video, you will get the 5 tips, tools, actions, ideas, and resources that our trainers want you to learn by taking their course on The Eclectic Entrepreneurs. Consider this a fun appetizer for the incredible meal that is coming later!
There are key things you must know in order to launch a successful service or information based business. These things are vital in creating a healthy foundation for a structure that can grow and develop into a thriving business. My name is Charlotte Varble and welcome to Launching Your Purpose-Driven Business!
Charlotte’s Big 5:
1. How the emotions, mind, spirit, body, and energy work together and independently are my jam. I currently connect this with business principles to help other purpose-driven, heart-centered people expand their influence, reach more people and create a business structure they can sustain and grow as big as they want.
2. Know your audience so you can speak to THE ONE. It’s all about THE ONE BABY!!
3. Gain the courage to step out and do what God has been calling you to do.
4. You are supported and loved as you fulfill your mission by people who GET you. You don’t have to do it alone.
5. You are worthy. You are worth it. You can take imperfect action and get the “perfect” results. You can do it now with where you’re at- you don’t have to wait until you have it all figured out!! News flash- that day will NEVER COME- so ACT NOW! Your people are waiting for you!!
Curious? Just sign up below and we’ll get started!
Charlotte is a Speaker, Author, and Business Coach. She has owned and operated a service-based business as an LMT since 2005, where she has assisted thousands of individuals. In January 2013 she expanded her business to speak and teach, both offline and online to help purpose-driven entrepreneurs grow a profitable and fulfilling business. Her specialty is helping entrepreneurs create total alignment by building healthy foundations in their business’ systems and structures and for themselves personally as an entrepreneur.
Charlotte is the host of the podcast The Alignment Accelerator for Entrepreneurs and, with her husband, Kevin, is the co-creator of The Ultimate Business Accelerator online course and community and The Business Accelerator Retreat where they teach service-based entrepreneurs to get known, get paid, and get automated. Over the past 6 years she has created several online courses, communities and audios, authored a book and has been featured on radio, TV, magazines, and book compilations.
Aside from creating in business, Charlotte’s JOY is loving on her 4 young children, training for her next race, being in nature, and spending quality time with her handsome husband, Kevin.